Tablets are a great sales tool: they remove physical barriers and help your sales team to stand out from the crowd. But just taking your existing sales presentation and putting it on an iPad isn’t the way to go.
This resource starts by looking at the problems with traditional PowerPoint sales presentations, and then how your iPad can help you to overcome these limitations. It covers:
- How to create compelling visuals
- What apps to use to present on the iPad
- How to structure content for iPad
- When and how to sketch
- When to use annotation over prepared material
- How to use quizzes and polls to support your sales methodology
- How to use ROI calculators
- When and why to hand over the iPad
- When to build your own apps, and when to work with what’s there
Sign up to receive the free video resource below.
From liaising with our high profile guest speakers to producing effective presentations for the whole day, BrightCarbon's input ensured the smooth running of this high profile event.David Gillan Manchester Insurance Institute