We get you visible results, in a way that's easy for you.
Every project is different. But for a typical project to create a new sales presentation, this is what we do:
- Understand your sales cycle and competitive landscape
- Agree clear objectives for the presentation – what needs to happen next?
- Develop key insights to help frame the sales conversation
- Answer Why change? Why with us?
- Plan the presentation content in detail
Your role – to get the right people together, to provide a briefing, give feedback, and agree presentation messages.
- Get the right look-and-feel
- Provide you with a programmed PowerPoint template, if required
- Find the visuals that help tell your story (visualisation)
- Review and refine the draft presentation until we get your slides working exactly as they should
- Apply a final polish to ensure that your presentation looks great and helps you communicate clearly.
Your role – to tell us what you want your material to look like, to provide any company-specific images we need, and to review the slides we make until you are delighted.
- Record a version of your presentation to help with roll-out
- Provide extensive speaker notes to help your presenters
- Run presentation skills training for your sales team and other presenters
- Provide PowerPoint training for those making slides
- Provide coaching for key opportunities.
Your role – to let us know which course options you want us to cover, and get people in a room with a projector.
- Carbon AfterCare with each presentation – we make edits after a week, month, and quarter to make sure your slides work how you need them to
- Run an ongoing series of classes and public training for customers
- Provide resources and slides for customers
Your role – just to tell us how we can help you, and be open about what you want.
- Work with small project teams to ensure high quality and make things easier for you
- Use online project management tools that you can access for complete transparency (if you want it)
- Work to a number of project templates to fit customer requirements – structured delivery to a pattern that suits you
- Typical delivery is inside four weeks, but we can manage four days if you need us to.
Your role – to tell us who needs to be involved. To tell us your deadline. To let us know how involved you want to be, and how you want to interact with us.