What we do
BrightCarbon helps sales and marketing teams create effective sales tools, and learning and development teams create effective training content. Mostly that means presentations and elearning, but it can also mean dynamic animations, or visual conversations, or interactive PDFs, or infographics – anything that uses our visual storytelling abilities. These tools really work – we help our customers to hit their “numbers”.
- We use images and animations to make sure that the things we create are compelling. We don’t think that bullet-points help you to get your point across – the audience read them, get bored, and tune out.
- Our specialist expertise in presentation and elearning design ensures clear communication, whatever the device, wherever the audience, or however big the stage. We make things look beautiful – but never at the expense of getting your point across.
- We know how to ask the right questions and to tease out the right story, to ensure that your material is persuasive. We can get your messages to stick, but you also need them to work.
At the core of the way BrightCarbon operates is a focus on referrals. We try to delight each customer, so that they want to keep on working with us, and spread the word about our services. If a customer wouldn’t recommend our services, we see that as a disappointment, a failure, and an opportunity lost. What does this mean for customers?
- We try really hard to deliver great work
- We keep looking for ways we can do more than is expected
- We provide aftercare, to help our customers even after the project is over.