Advanced PowerPoint Training
With a widespread backlash against ‘Death by PowerPoint’, and high profile examples of great slides hitting the public consciousness, audiences expect more. How would you like to be able to…?
- Get rid of bullet points and delight your audiences with compelling visual presentations
- Ensure your design is clear – with the right fonts, contrast, and colours for display when projected, displayed on a big screen, or shown on a tablet
- Use animation – including sophisticated animation – to tell your story effectively
- Work with templates and slide masters to promote consistency and impress your audience
- Create and edit live graphs and charts
- Build slides faster by using toolbars and shortcuts.
BrightCarbon’s Advanced PowerPoint Training will teach you to:
- Design and create clear and compelling slides
- Become more efficient – create better slides more quickly
- Improve the quality of presentations in your organisation – and gain the results you need
(We also offer free Advanced PowerPoint training online each month – a great way to sample our training. We also have a four-part free Advanced PowerPoint course you can sign-up for.)
1 day, up to 10 delegates – £2500
[We also offer public PowerPoint training courses. Places are £350 per person.]
1 day, up to 10 delegates – $4000
[We also offer public PowerPoint training courses. Places are $575 per person.]
1 day, up to 10 delegates – €3550
[We also offer public PowerPoint training courses. Places are €425 per person.]
PowerPoint Skills training – teach your delegates to use PowerPoint to create compelling visual slides.
- Understand role of slides in a presentation, and how to create visual slides for maximum audience engagement
- Understand the principals and application of professional slide animation
- Design slides effectively for multiple displays
- Speed up the production of effective slides
Course Content Modules:
- Visualisation: Changing bullet points into compelling visuals that increase audience attention and engagement
- Layout: Clear slide layout and design to improve audience information assimilation
- Images: Manipulating images and photographs without specialist graphics software
- Animation: Increasing attention and eliminating distraction with compelling use of animation
- PowerPoint tools & shortcuts: Understand the various functions of PowerPoint
- Customisation: Building your own tool bar to speed up production
- Excel charts: Import and create Excel charts in PowerPoint with animation to aid understanding
- Templates: Setting backgrounds and templates to standard presentations, and working with slide masters
- Interactivity: Creating roll-over menus and useful navigation aids
- iPad: Transfer your impactful slides to iPad to promote effective Visual Conversations
- Online presentations: Techniques for narrating presentations, adding soundtracks, and converting for use on websites
Included in the Solution
- Basic PowerPoint toolkit – to give you a head start in creating great looking and effective slides, we provide you with a toolkit containing a selection of commonly used elements to create your own PowerPoint presentations.
- BrightStart Tutorials – links to video tutorials on how to make simple edits to slides and how to present effectively – delivering long-term success with your presentation.
- Carbon Aftercare – we’ll provide two hours of online refresher training after a month – to ensure that you reinforce the new skills that you have learnt, or can ask any further questions to clarify issues that have occurred since the training course. We want you to remain happy with your new found abilities, and ensure that you can continue to produce great quality, effective presentations.