Plenty has been written about how the iPad will transform face-to-face selling, but for most results have been disappointing. Instant-on, touch, and the lack of physical barrier between buyer and seller suggest new possibilities. Yet putting catalogues, brochures, and static slides onto iPads has simply replicated the existing sales interaction.
How to Use the iPad for Powerful Sales Conversations introduces the idea that prospects want a conversation, not to sit still and listen for 30 minutes. The iPad is the perfect tool to make that conversation visual, and therefore more compelling and more persuasive.
- What makes the iPad useful for sales
- What’s wrong with just delivering the same presentation as before
- Linear presentations vs. non-linear sales conversations
- What apps to use for the best results
- When to sketch, when to present slides, and why
- How to increase engagement by handing the iPad over
- Using the iPad for fact-finding and uncovering needs
How to Use the iPad for Powerful Sales Conversations
The iPad is the perfect tool to make that conversation visual, and therefore more compelling and more persuasive.
Location Cost Online Free Start Date Start Time Duration 26th September 2012 7pm 1 hour