Traditional sales models don’t really apply to channel and partner sales programs, yet many vendors provide their channel partners with the same sales tools that they would use themselves. Partners don’t get what they need to sell, and vendors don’t realise the sales they expect. This session looks at how to change this dynamic, focusing on best practices for creating partner sales tools that will actually work.
During this event, you will learn:
- Why channel sales are different and why vendors need to think differently
- Best practice for creating sales tools that partners will use including:
* Getting the message and stories right
* Creating professional sales tools that are effective
* How to ensure that these tools get used optimally
- When to use these tools across the sales cycle and how to manage them
- Enabling mobile strategy to help partners sell at any time, in any location
- How to turn the iPad into a partner selling tool
Best Practices for Creating Sales Tools Your Partners Will Use
Focusing on best practices for creating partner sales tools that will actually work.
Location Cost Online Free Start Date Start Time Duration 11th October 2012 5pm 1 hour