You might already know how to use shortcuts when you’re making a presentation, but what about when you’re up there presenting it? Keyboard shortcuts can help you to jump between slides, focus your audience’s attention, and really control your PowerPoint presentation. With a few quick keystrokes, you can be presenting like a pro!
This downloadable guide runs through the main keyboard shortcuts that you can use when you’re in slideshow mode.
Although the guide is aimed at PowerPoint 2010 users, most of the shortcuts will work in PowerPoint 2003 and 2007.
Here’s a sneak peek at some of the shortcuts you’ll find in our guide:
- Shift + F5 – View slide show from the current slide onwards
- <Number> + Enter – Navigates to the slide of that number
- B – Pause / resume the slide show and displays a black screen
- Alt + Q – Stops media playback
- Ctrl + P – Change the pointer to pen
Here is a link to download the file: BrightCarbon PowerPoint Presenter Keyboard Shortcuts
I absolutely love this, thank you so much. I have shared your fabulous resources with many folks. Thanks for all the brilliant work you do!Michaela Butterworth State of Kansas