Do your people present your presentations effectively? With BrightCarbon’s Presentation Skills Training for Sales your people will learn to:
- Frame your presentation in terms of the audience, and not your company
- Tell stories and use anecdotes to overcome resistance
- Refer forwards and back within a presentation to increase audience interest and understanding
- Communicate value clearly and persuasively
- Present benefits, and link these back to your value positioning
- Present slides in a compelling and dynamic way.
Even good presenters can be undermined by bad slides. If audience members can read slides for themselves, it’s harder for the presenter to get them to listen. This makes things difficult for the presenter – and any nervousness or lack of confidence can become an issue. So, the first place to start in helping presenters is to equip them with decent slides. But good slides alone aren’t enough. Presenters still need to know how to present them. How would making sure your team could present effectively impact your business?
- Increase conversion rates – Your people will present more persuasively, and this will help you win more deals
- Win bigger deals – Your people will communicate a compelling value story, avoid commoditisation, and be able to justify margin more effectively
- Improve ‘B-’ and ‘C-Rep’ performance – Your core and under-performing reps will be able to deliver your messages more confidently and more effectively.
Get in touch to find out more, or register below
BrightSparks Presentation Skills – 8 November 2012
Location Cost Boston, MA, USA $550 Start Date Start Time Finish Date Finish Time 8th November 2012 10am (East Coast) 8th November 2012 4pm (East Coast)