Do you need to use PowerPoint as part of your job? Did you teach yourself how to use it? Are you after better results when you create PowerPoint presentations? How would you like to be able to…?
- Get rid of bullet points and delight your audiences with compelling visual presentations
- Ensure your design is clear – with the right fonts, contrast, and colours for display when projected, displayed on a big screen, or shown on a tablet
- Use animation – including sophisticated animation – to tell your story effectively
- Work with templates and slide masters to promote consistency and impress your audience
- Create and edit live graphs and charts
- Build slides faster by using toolbars and shortcuts.
With a widespread backlash against ‘Death by PowerPoint’, and high profile examples of great slides hitting the public consciousness, audiences expect more. If you create presentations as part of your job, but your slides are still text-heavy, and your PowerPoint design skills are just “OK”, you need PowerPoint training.
Advanced PowerPoint Training – 17 May 2013
Location Cost Austin, TX, USA $550 Start Date Start Time Finish Date Finish Time 17th May 2013 10am (CDT) 17th May 2013 4pm (CDT)