Do you need to use PowerPoint as part of your job? Did you teach yourself how to use it? Are you after better results when you create PowerPoint presentations? How would you like to be able to…?
- Get rid of bullet points and delight your audiences with compelling visual presentations
- Ensure your design is clear – with the right fonts, contrast, and colours for display when projected, displayed on a big screen, or shown on a tablet
- Use animation – including sophisticated animation – to tell your story effectively
- Work with templates and slide masters to promote consistency and impress your audience
- Create and edit live graphs and charts
- Build slides faster by using toolbars and shortcuts.
With a widespread backlash against ‘Death by PowerPoint’, and high profile examples of great slides hitting the public consciousness, audiences expect more. If you create presentations as part of your job, but your slides are still text-heavy, and your PowerPoint design skills are just “OK”, you need PowerPoint training.
Venue is a 5 minute walk from Kings Cross, London
Advanced PowerPoint Training – 15 March 2017
Location Cost London £350 Start Date Start Time Finish Date Finish Time 15th March 2017 10am 15th March 2017 4pm